Important Message for our Parking Garage Customers
The City of Walnut Creek was in the process of upgrading its credit card processing software in the City’s garages from January to March.
During that time, if you parked in a City Garage and paid with a credit card, your transaction was initiated but not fully processed.
Those transactions are being processed in bulk now.
You may see multiple charges that were incurred during these three months. The charges are showing up as date the transaction was processed not the date you parked.
We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. If you have any questions, please call Carla Hansen, Parking Manager, (925) 943-5899 x2108
- Hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday
- $2 per hour
- Download the Park Mobile App to pay for parking with your phone. Free for iPhone or Android
- Open 24 hours per day
- Offer free parking for the 1st hour
- Broadway garage is 50 cents per hour
- Locust Street garage next to Lesher Center is 50 cents an hour EXCEPT during events at the Lesher Center
- Special event parking fee at Lesher Center is up to $5
- South Locust (above Lark Creek Restaurant) is $1 per hour
- Monthly parking passes for City garages is available at http://www.lazparking.com/
Need to pay a parking citation?
Where should I park?
Get real time parking information by downloading a free smart app powered by ParkMe.