Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Find Electric Vehicle Charging Stations near you: Input your address or zip code into this Department of Energy tool.
- The Clean Vehicle Rebate Project promotes clean vehicles in California by offering rebates of up to $6,500 for the purchase of zero-emission vehicles, like plug-in hybrid electric, electric, and fuel cell vehicles. Visit their website to learn about vehicle eligibility and more.
- Federal Tax Credits for Electric Vehicles: Electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles purchased after 2010 may be eligible for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500. Visit the Department of Energy website to learn more.
- MCE electricity customers can learn more about EV rates here.
- PG&E Plug-in Electric Vehicles: PG&E provides a wealth of resources for current owners and prospective buyers of electric vehicles, including the following:
- Checklist for prospective buyers
- Charging Options
- Charging Installation
- Electric Vehicle Rate Plans