- Demolition is equal to or greater than 300 square feet of surface area, and/or
- Existing residential buildings where the addition or alteration increase the buildings conditioned area, volume, or size
- Any non residential additions and/or alterations
Green Halo Systems is an option to manage the Waste Management Program. Green Halo is a web-based service where you can establish, monitor and document your waste management plan and compliance online. For customers who do not have access to a computer, Green Halo can set up your account over the phone. Visit www.walnutcreek.wastetracking.com or call 1-888-525-1301 for details.
The selected method shall be used throughout the project.
These documents will assist you when participating in the Waste Management Program.
- IB-030 Construction and Demolition Debris Recycling Program
- PB-042 Guideline for Determining Demolition Area - Guideline to determine if your project will require a Waste Management Plan
- Waste Management Program Agreement - The agreement is required prior to issuance of a permit.